The Avon Eagles celebrated homecoming Thursday with their annual homecoming parade. Featuring a performance from the Mighty Eagle Marching Band and floats from the district’s five buildings, the event gave residents a chance to show their Eagle pride. Seniors Colin Kaufmann and Rylee Yokers were crowned king and queen at Friday’s game, where the Eagles beat the Olmsted Falls Bulldogs 41 to 29.
- DELIVERY DELAY! Due to technical issues, this week's West Life newspaper will be delivered on Thursday, Dec. 9.
- Demons show potential in season-opening loss
- Fast start leads to Rocky River’s win over Lakewood
- Glass-cleaning Lutheran West earns first victory at Fairview
- In victory over Berea-Midpark, seasoned Rangers show grit, growth
- Just short: Avon’s season ended by Archbishop Hoban for fourth time since 2018
- Win or lose, Avon football program in rare air
- Safe Place allows anxious teenagers to relax and recharge