Hundreds gathered on Sunday for the annual Taste of Lakewood, an event featuring food from a dozen of the city’s top restaurants. The day included entertainment from the likes of Michael Stanley (pictured), and a small-but-packed lineup of vendors with items such as T-shirts, original art and tie-dye dresses and shirts. The family friendly event drew longtime Lakewood residents Cindy Kovach, 57, (left), her granddaughter Zoe Walter, 1 ½, a shy Jackson Walter, 3 ½, and Chelsea Kovach, 27. The family has lived in Lakewood for more than 30 years and Chelsea Kovach teaches third-grade at Lakewood’s Emerson Elementary School.
- DELIVERY: Due to technical issues, this week's West Life newspaper will be delivered on Thursday, Dec. 9.
- After 30 years, well-traveled Waitrovich to retire from Lakewood Country Club
- Pirates skate past Eagles, 3-1
- Libraries – 12/08/2021
- The drive to five: Defense, run game power St. Edward to fifth D1 championship
- Prep notebook – 12/08/2021
- Post play sets the tone in Demons’ win over Rockets
- No panic for Shoremen after season-opening loss