Earth Day was the focus of learning and fun for students at both the Fairview Park Early Learning Center and Gilles Sweet Elementary on Friday. Students engaged in a variety of activities based on the yearly holiday, reading poems, planting seeds, creating robots out of recycled materials, creating Earth Day-based artwork and learning about recycling.
- Pandemic past time opens new doors for local artist
- Future of city road projects depends on costs
- City Senior Center may reopen in phases
- Assistant superintendent officially named Laub’s successor
- Trees honor former Councilman Izo and tree commissionioner Beck
- Mayor to seek re-election
- Recent tree grants make for Arbor Day highlights