A Saturday fire caused by hot ashes from a fire pit too close to the home at 19588 Lake Road in Rocky River caused more than $150,000 in damage before being controlled by firefighters from Bay Village, Rocky River and Lakewood. No one was injured and the home’s tenant will be staying with family during clean up, said Rocky River Fire Chief Aaron Lenhart.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.