The Bay Alumni Foundation presented a $1,000 scholarship to three students at the 59th annual Kiwanis Academic Achievement Program on May 19.
Julianna Sanchez was a well-rounded student and active member of her school community. Her activities included Rockettes, student council, yearbook and show choir. She plans to attend the University of Cincinnati and will study fashion merchandising.
Levi Wunder was involved in all of the bands at the high school, played lacrosse and soccer and participated in theater. He will attend Bowling Green State University as a psychology major.
Emma Spirollari was in the National Honor Society, was a class officer, part of Model UN, and played volleyball. She will attend The Ohio State University as a biology major in a pre med track.
- Get up and dance at summer concert series
- News briefs - 06/16/2021
- Record-breaking season ends in state titles for Avon thrower Radcliffe
- Rocky River esports team plays in-person, hopes to expand
- Mr. Magic ready for fans to come out and play
- Work on controversial Lake Road development moving along
- Mom says daughter winning state scholarship ‘surreal’
- Look forward to a more normal school year