The North Ridgeville softball team maintained its hot start to the 2021 season by sweeping a doubleheader over Willoughby South at home on April 10 by scores of 2-0 and 5-2. The Rangers have remained undefeated at 7-0, including a Southwestern Conference-best mark of 5-0. Big conference games await, with a trip to Avon set for Thursday at 4:45 p.m. Next week, the Rangers will head to defending league champion Amherst on April 19 (4:45 p.m.), then arch rival Midview on April 22 (4:45 p.m.).
- Pandemic past time opens new doors for local artist
- Future of city road projects depends on costs
- City Senior Center may reopen in phases
- Assistant superintendent officially named Laub’s successor
- Trees honor former Councilman Izo and tree commissionioner Beck
- Mayor to seek re-election
- Recent tree grants make for Arbor Day highlights